Options for Individuals
We love volunteers! They are the lifeline of our organization from stuffing envelopes, to working our events, all the way to our board of directors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer,
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Coordinator for art workshops for public school students
- Highline Classic Jazz Festival volunteer
- Strawberry Festival booth volunteer
- Vision 20/20 event volunteer
- Writer for a new Burien Arts brochure
Our Wish List includes:
- Print shop donation of printing costs
Burien Arts Association membership categories are:
- Realist: $30-$49
- Surrealist: $50-$99
- Impressionist: $100-$499
- Expressionist: $500-$999
- Patron of the Arts: $1000 +
- Other: $ ______
The button below brings you to PayPal where you can donate with a credit card or through PayPal. As Burien Arts Association is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, all donations are tax-deductible.
A Sustaining Membership is a great help to the Burien Arts Association. Many employers will match their employees’ gifts to charities and non-profits as a service to the community. All donations are tax deductible.
Burien Arts is part of the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program.
If you link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Burien Arts Association at fredmeyer.com, Fred Meyer will automatically donate a small % of your purchases to Burien Arts. This will not reduce your other rewards such as gas points and rebates.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, ask any Fred Meyer cashier for one.
To link your card, go to the Community Rewards page
1. At the top of the page, under My Store, select the Fred Meyer store where you usually shop.
2. Under Are you a Fred Meyer Customer?, click Re-enroll or link your Rewards Card now.
3. Create an account if you do not have one or log in if you do.
4. Under Find your organization, enter “Burien Arts” or our number “81808” and click the Search button.
5. Select “Burien Arts Association” and click the Enroll button.
Your donations will help us bring more arts program to Burien!
Options for Businesses
Local businesses and civic organizations contribute to the success and sustainability of Burien Arts Association.
Please consider sustained giving to the Burien Arts general fund or to a specific program such as a student scholarship, Shakespeare in the Park, the Highline Classic Jazz Festival, or hands-on Grade 5-12 student art workshops.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Individuals sponsoring our
Highline Classic Jazz Festival
Burien Arts also thanks and recognizes the valuable contribution from these granting agencies to its programs and events: