Options for Individuals
We love volunteers! They are the lifeline of our organization from stuffing envelopes, to working our events, all the way to our board of directors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us below.
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Coordinator for art workshops for public school students
- Burien Jazz Walk volunteer
- Strawberry Festival booth volunteer
- Vision 20/20 event volunteer
- Writer for a new Burien Arts brochure
Our Wish List includes:
- Print shop donation of printing costs
Burien Arts Association patron categories are:
- Bronze: $30-$49
- Silver: $50-$99
- Gold: $100-$499
- Platinum: $500-$999
- Diamond: $1000 +
- Other: $ ______
The button below brings you to PayPal where you can donate with a credit card or through PayPal. As Burien Arts Association is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, all donations are tax-deductible.
Becoming a Sustaining Patron is a great help to the Burien Arts Association. Many employers will match their employees’ gifts to charities and non-profits as a service to the community. All donations are tax deductible.
Burien Arts is part of the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program.
If you link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Burien Arts Association at fredmeyer.com, Fred Meyer will automatically donate a small % of your purchases to Burien Arts. This will not reduce your other rewards such as gas points and rebates.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, ask any Fred Meyer cashier for one.
To link your card, go to the Community Rewards page
1. At the top of the page, under My Store, select the Fred Meyer store where you usually shop.
2. Under Are you a Fred Meyer Customer?, click Re-enroll or link your Rewards Card now.
3. Create an account if you do not have one or log in if you do.
4. Under Find your organization, enter “Burien Arts” or our number “81808” and click the Search button.
5. Select “Burien Arts Association” and click the Enroll button.
Your donations will help us bring more arts program to Burien!
Options for Groups & Businesses
Local businesses and individuals contribute to the success and sustainability of Burien Arts Association.
Many thanks to the sponsors of the 2017 Vision 20/20, who helped make that event a success:
- Dunn Lumber, Normandy Park – regional chain of lumber stores.
- Big Leaf Manufacturing, Seattle – custom furniture fabrication.
- Ola Salon & Spa, Burien – salon & spa services.
- Oilerie Burien – Flavored oils, balsamic vinegars & spices.
- Bakery Nouveau Burien – Burien branch of well-known French bakery.
- Burien Press – Cafe & light eats.
- Hans Sausage & Delicatessen – Homemade German sausages & German foods.
- 3 Wishes – Women’s clothing boutique.
- Iris & Peony – Florist.
- The Tin Room – Bar, restaurant & movie theater.
- A Place for Pets – Pet store.
- Barbara Trenary
- Susan Woltz
- Joan Tritcher
- Mary Canan
- Grace Stiller
Other past sponsors include:
- New Balance Chiropractic, White Center – chiropractic practice.
- Crossfit, Burien – fitness studio.
- Individual sponsor of the Highline Classic Jazz Festival (now Burien Jazz Walk)
- Dennis Noland and Geri Williams- Maria and Greg VanHorn
- Fran Dunlop
- Catherine Carbone Rogers
- Derek & Lena Draper
Please consider sustained giving to the Burien Arts general fund or to a specific program such as a student scholarship, Shakespeare in the Park, the Highline Classic Jazz Festival, or hands-on Grade 5-12 student art workshops.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.