Local businesses and individuals contribute to the success and sustainability of Burien Arts Association.
Many thanks to the sponsors of the 2018 Vision 20/20, who helped make that event a success:
- Dunn Lumber, Normandy Park – regional chain of lumber stores.
- Big Leaf Manufacturing, Seattle – custom furniture fabrication.
- Ola Salon & Spa, Burien – salon & spa services.
- Oilerie Burien – Flavored oils, balsamic vinegars & spices.
- Bakery Nouveau Burien – Burien branch of well-known French bakery.
- Burien Press – Cafe & light eats.
- Hans Sausage & Delicatessen – Homemade German sausages & German foods.
- 3 Wishes – Women’s clothing boutique.
- Iris & Peony – Florist.
- The Tin Room – Bar, restaurant & movie theater.
- A Place for Pets – Pet store.
- Barbara Trenary
- Susan Woltz
- Joan Tritcher
- Mary Canan
- Grace Stiller
Other past sponsors include:
- New Balance Chiropractic, White Center – chiropractic practice.
- Crossfit, Burien – fitness studio.
- Individual sponsor of the Highline Classic Jazz Festival (now Burien Jazz Walk)
- Dennis Noland and Geri Williams- Maria and Greg VanHorn
- Fran Dunlop
- Catherine Carbone Rogers
- Derek & Lena Draper
Please consider sustained giving to the Burien Arts general fund or to a specific program such as a student scholarship, Shakespeare in the Park, the Highline Classic Jazz Festival, or hands-on Grade 5-12 student art workshops.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.